Guilt-Free Protein Powder Brownie Bites Recipe
Brrrr! During the cold winter months, there’s nothing better than snuggling under your blankets while enjoying your favorite warm comfort foods.
But wait. Reality check: You’re on a strict diet and training regimen, not to be interrupted! How can you even be thinking about “comfort foods”?!
Well, what if we told you there’s a super-delicious way to have your diet, and comfort food, and not have to feel guilty about it?
It turns out, you don’t have to deprive your sweet tooth after all! We found this guilt-free protein powder Brownie Bites recipe that you can enjoy when that sweet treat craving hits.
Surprisingly, brownies don’t have to throw off your training and meal plan! It’s all in the ingredients you choose: You want to be sure that you’re still getting key nutrients and protein that’ll help you build muscle. This guilt-free protein powder brownies recipe really does the trick.
Add your favorite protein powder or add one of these options below from GAT Sport. The only real question is which type of protein powder do you start with, to craft your scrumptious Brownie Bites? Luckily, GAT Sport comes to the rescue with several different great-tasting protein powders that can be used.
It’s a truly great-tasting plant-based protein powder that provides 21 grams of protein from five plant sources. It uniquely creates an uncompromising fusion of taste, potency, and digestibility. The plant sources include nutritious pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein concentrate, quinoa sprout powder, coconut pulp powder, and artichoke protein, supplying a 20g amino acid profile. Each serving provides all the amino acids found in whey protein. Together, it’s the best combination for muscle growth and recovery.
- 100% Premium Plant-based Protein
- Source: Pea, Brown Rice, Quinoa
- Coconut & Artichoke Proteins
- Easy to Digest
- Smooth & Creamy with No Gritty Texture
- Gluten-Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free
- Fatty Acids
You’ll taste the Quality.
GAT Sport Plant Protein delivers Premium Ingredients blended with both nature and science to create an exceptional selection of plant proteins with rich natural vanilla flavoring. It delivers a superior taste and texture over other plant proteins. You can also try the natural Plant Protein blend in chocolate peanut butter!
GAT Sport’s Plant Protein contains carefully selected high-quality sources of proteins and provides an unrivaled taste and texture. The Plant Protein gives meaning to the phrase, “Not all protein is created equally.”
If you’re looking for a flavor besides vanilla and chocolate peanut butter, you can also try adding this Rich Chocolate Whey Protein to your Brownie Bites.
Option #2 ISOLATE BLEND MUSCLE PROTEIN
This Isolate Blend muscle protein powder is a delicious protein blend shake power-packed with nutrients for promote lean muscle. It’s a fast-acting formula that’s an optimal protein source for many reasons.
Each scoop of GAT Whey Protein is packed with 25g of fast-acting 100% premium whey protein that gets straight to work on your muscles. And each scoop contains over 5 grams of BCAAs from protein.
- It’s low in carbohydrates
- Accelerate fat metabolism
- Feed and define lean muscle
Low carb protein powders have been shown to accelerate fat metabolism as well as feed and define lean muscle you have been working so hard to build.
It tastes Incredible!
Each dessert-like flavor of this high-quality protein source delivers pleasingly rich thickness and taste. You can reach your goals quicker while enjoying every delicious protein shake even more.
GAT Sport delivers 4 standout, low-carb protein powders for all athletes. Its 25g 100% Whey Protein delivers an ideal protein source for building lean muscle with very low carbs.
It’s available in 4 delicious flavors: Rich Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies & Cream, and Coffee. Try them all, and see which one makes the better Brownie Bites!
Protein Powder Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree, sweet potato or banana
- 1/2 cup almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter or a nut butter alternative
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 1 serving liquid stevia
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C).
- Grease each muffin tin and line each holder with a mini muffin liner.
- Combine all your ingredients in a mixing bowl, and blend or mix until smooth. If you mix by hand, you may have want to add some banana chunks.
- Fill each muffin tin with your brownie mixture. Keep in mind that they probably won’t rise during baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted to test doneness comes out clean). Protein Brownie Bites have no eggs, so for ultra fudgy brownies, remove from the oven earlier.
- Allow muffins to cool in their tin completely before removing them.
- For best results after cooling, refrigerate them for several hours. You can refrigerate and freeze these brownie bites.