The 60-day summer shred: Get in the best shape of your life
As the weather gets warmer, the hot days of summer approach. Are you prepared to shed unwanted pounds to look great hanging out on the beach and poolside?
Is it too late to tighten up your midsection? Absolutely not! You’ll be surprised how much you can firm up your look in just 60 days. Just keep your exercise routine consistent, have a good nutritional plan, and use proper supplementation.
Tried-and-true shredding tips
First and foremost, have a routine. Create one yourself or ask a trainer to help you. We can’t overemphasize the importance of a proper weightlifting and cardio regimen. Far too many people only achieve subpar results, by merely going through the motions with their workouts. Don’t be those people!
Be more specific in your planning. The right training movements, and the ideal rep ranges for you, matter. Dialing in the specific exercises you want for each workout will help you reach your goals quicker.
Morning Cardio: A brief cardio workout before eating breakfast is a great way to jumpstart your metabolism and burn body fat. In fact, you can achieve great results with just 3 morning cardio sessions per week, each 25+ minutes long.
If waking up early is difficult for you, that’s ok. Late risers can do cardio, too! Just be sure to get them completed before a meal.
Do this: Cardio Saturday: 25+ minutes. Cardio Sunday: 25+ minutes. Cardio of your Choice: Pick your favorite third day and do another 25+ minutes. Boom, boom, boom!
- Proper Nutrition: To lose a few pounds and tighten up your midsection, burn more calories than you take in.
This formula sounds simple enough, right? The execution can be more challenging, but again, it just takes planning. You’d be surprised how many calories certain meals have!
Do this: Morning cardio sessions accelerate how many calories you burn daily.
- Include Proper Supplements: They can definitively help you reach your goals. Why? Supplementation can help fill nutritional gaps you may have or may make reaching certain nutritional goals more achievable. It’s called shredding for a reason, and you’ll be amazed at how well it can work for you.
There are a variety of weight loss supplements. Here are our favorites:
- Testosterone Boosting Supplements: These come with a long list of benefits! From helping you build lean muscle mass, to burn body fat, aiding in muscle recovery, and increasing your overall libido, it’s not surprising how popular these supplements have become. For example, GAT Sport’s Testrol Original, Testrol Gold ES, Testrol Elite and Libido Boost have become some of the world’s most popular test boosters. Check them out.
Higher levels of testosterone promote lean muscle mass, which helps to burn extra calories and body fat. Even if you aren’t looking to break any personal strength records, a testosterone-boosting supplement may still be suited for you.
- Pre-Workout Supplements: Calories simply represent energy. The fewer calories you take in, the less energy you may have.
People often feel sluggish as they are losing weight, because their body is readjusting to a lower caloric intake. For that reason (and others), a pre-workout supplement may be the perfect option for you.
GAT Sport Nitraflex and Pumptropic varieties provide vast pre-workout advantages.
Pre-workout supplements give you an extra jolt of energy that can help you power through a seemingly endless workout. They also help blood flow, improve focus, and can even help increase overall strength.
- Fat Burners: Fat burners are designed to help your body burn excess body fat. They do this in a variety of ways, like surpressing your appetite so you eat less often. Jetfuel has a track record of helping its users reach their weight loss goals. (Since 2005!) The Jetfuel brand of fat-burning thermogenic is trusted across the globe for over 15 years!
Many fat burners contain caffeine or other stimulants. That helps you feel more energized throughout the day. Remember: If you’re going to take a fat burner in the morning, you may not need that morning cup of coffee!
Do this: Select the right supplantation for your regimen to go further, faster!
It’s never too late to dial in your workouts, improve your nutritional plan, and add the right supplements to your daily routine. People are often shocked by how much progress they can make in just 60 days!
Proper planning and staying consistent to your routine is the central pillar of success. Proper supplementation can help you accelerate reaching those all-important fitness goals.